Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Highlights of the last 90 somethin days...

alot of cool things have happened in the last 90+ days.
[some of these things are really simple...
some of these things are a little less simple...]
REGARDLESS, they are all super cool 
(in my book, at least).

  • I went to MOAB with one of my favorite sisters and one of my favorite cousins (Sophie and Cees) and we hiked the arches and froze in our tent at night and ate mexican smores and watched crazy people slackline across canyons and flew in a little plane over the canyons and had a TOTAL blast!
  • I headed home to Pocatello for the weekend to hang out with my way cool siblings and to go to Lava Hot Springs.
  • I went to GENERAL CONFERENCE...at the conference center...with really great company :)
  • I got all the way across a SLACKLINE!
  • I spent a night hanging out with my good friends (and the coolest couple ever...Tiffany and Matt) and we went to EL SALVADOR and ate papusas.
  • I babysat my adorable niece GRACIE and we went swimming and danced and ate yogurt.
  • I ground wheat in my wheat grinder and made homemade WHEAT BREAD.
  • I participated in a movie [that you may have heard of]..."THE MARRIAGE GAMES"...and we now have over 10,000 hits on YouTube.  nbd.
  • I went on a MIDNIGHT bike ride with Oaf and Lurkel (Sophie and Lexi)...my girls.
  • I hiked the Y.
  • I rode a TANDEM bike all over Provo with a super rad guy :)
  • I threw a surprise birthday party for my really cool sister SOPHIE.  The ratio of boys to girls was about 30:1.
  • I went SKIING at the Canyons with my cousins.
  • I got some FREE t-shirts on campus. I stinkin love free stuff.
  • I hung out with my GRANDMA--only the coolest lady ever.
  • I broke out my SHORTS because the weather is so amazing!
  • I went to KARAOKE night at Pizza Pie Cafe with my twin brother friends Jake and Jordan.
  • I threw rocks at the water tower at Rock Canyon Park and it sounded like we were in OUTER SPACE...not even lying...if you have never tried it, then go...RIGHT NOW.
  • I saw "We Bought a Zoo"...pretty cute movie :)
  • I sold PLASMA.  Multiple times.
So that's not all I did in the last 90 + days...but it's a pretty good list!

Cheers to doing FUN stuff! :)

1 comment: