Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm so excited...and i really just can't even hide it...

So here's the deal: 
Life is really cool.
And sometimes I just get really excited about things!

Like right now.
I'm excited to be donating plasma.  And to be getting thirty buckaroos for it!

I'm excited that it's Sophie Catharina Hofman's birthday today!  That little rat is 20 years old now!

I'm excited that my literature test is over and done with!  (can't really handle that class)

I'm excited to go home to Pocatello this weekend. And to hang out with my really cool siblings. And to go to Lava. And to see Gracie girl!

I'm excited to go home NEXT weekend too!  And to see Shmerle hammin' it up in "Grease"!

I'm excited that today is a sweats and moccasins day...and that I feel so comfortable!

I'm excited that I got to go to the temple today!

I'm excited to clean up my apartment today!

I'm excited to play a rousing game of inner tube water polo tonight!

I'm excited to graduate in April!

I'm excited to live with Juliette Soelberg this summer!

I'm excited to do my internship at New Haven this summer and to get hands on experience with 
RECREATIONAL THERAPY!

I'm excited for General Conference in April!

I'm excited for Sister Katie Smith to get home this summer...and to live with her in the fall!

I'm excited to get this body of mine looking a little more tan again (i'm kind of a freaky shade of white 
right now).

I'm excited to see my parents next weekend!

I'm excited to eat again (I'm ALWAYS excited to eat)!

I'm excited that I typed almost this whole post with ONE hand!

And I'm excited to be alive! 
Every day is a new adventure!

Cheers to Excitement :)



3 comments:

  1. So Kimberly.....how excited are you really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable my dear. A little nuts but very adorable. Enjoy visiting your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I should be more excited about stuff!

    ReplyDelete