Monday, January 9, 2012

Just gotta write...

Well here I am, sitting in the Wilk, overlooking the Terrace.  You could say that I'm "creeping" on people, but 'creeping' is kind of a negative word.  I would rather say that I am intensely researching my fellow students.  Actually, I am not ashamed to say that I am a people-watcher.

I love people.  I love how people can be so different, yet so similar.  I love sitting in crowded places, like the airport or the mall, and just watching people walk by.  Every person talks a little (or a lot) different, looks different, walks differently, laughs differently, socializes differently, expresses themselves differently, thinks differently, comes from a different background. 

It fascinates me to watch people walk by and to wonder about them.  To wonder where they were born.  To wonder how they were raised.  To wonder what kind of opinions and ideas they have.  To wonder what is exciting in their lives.  To wonder what they are struggling with.  To wonder what makes them happy.  To wonder what they like to eat.  To wonder what their random quirks are.

So here is to PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!  Love them.  Learn from them.  In the words of my dear friend John Lennon..."Imagine all the people".

No comments:

Post a Comment