Friday, January 13, 2012

I love my cousins...

Here's the thing...I live here in Provo and my best friends are my sister and cousins.  But seriously.  We do everything together!  They are all crackheads, and that is not an exaggeration. Last night we threw a surprise birthday party for my twin cousins, Bryan and Lexi.  They are California kids...straight up.  Most hilarious kids ever!  You could say the party was a success...other than the fact that 3 different people found hair in their cake (poor form on the cake maker's part...)  Our other cousin, Brinley, was also there.  She is also from California and she just moved here for the semester.  She is gonna thrive in the Provo environment, that's all I'm gonna say.  My other cousin, Cees, also just moved here.  He is fresh off the mission, straight outta Russia.  Poor kid just got thrown back into the real world and hasn't had ANY time to adjust.  He'll be fine though...he's a trooper.  Oh, and then there is my sister Sophie.  She is a gem, that's all there is to it.  We are basically the exact same person, in 2 different bodies (mine, of which, is the midget version).  So the moral of the story?  I love my best friends and I'm glad they are related to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment